What will Business look like after Corona Virus Episode?
- By Admin
These are some of the things that are expected to happen to the organizations after the corona crisis is over.
After this experience of not only the shutdown of businesses but the shutdown of the whole world, things are not going to be the same. Tomorrow will not be the same as yesterday.
One thing for sure is going to be the social responsibility of organizations towards issues like the environment, health, and other social responsibilities. Also, social distancing is there to stay.
Digitalization is no more an option .it is a must.
People will have to accept change and their mindset must be adjusted to accept
such change, those who resist change will be left behind.
If we take down business activities and we break them down into recruitment, compensation, training, and development, then
- In this, we will see more flexibility where work can be done inside and outside the office. Also, there will be more kinds of work engagements.
- There will be more emphasis on short term work to meet expanding needs.
- The element of social responsibility will be a key factor when selecting candidates
- There will be more emphasis on tech-savvy recruits as work will more be geared towards technical solutions.
- Jobs like research and high-tech jobs will be more in demand.
- Companies will compete to make it possible to find solutions to illnesses available on personal mobiles.
- In compensation, there will be more emphasis on the wellbeing of the staff
- The element of benefits in the compensation package will receive more importance and attention.
- Companies will have to get together to do things jointly where doing them on an individual basis will be more costly. This will be especially in the area of health benefits.
- There will be more emphasis on productivity per worker and less importance given on the number of days worked
- More emphasis will be made to ensure compliance with the work environment with health rules. Businesses will have to comply with the rules of social distancing.
Training and development
- There will be more coordination and cooperation between organizations and the educational and research institutes, especially in the area of training and development, one element will receive more importance here is the area of social responsibility.